Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chanel lips



Chanel has some of the best beauty and make up products out there. I haven't used a Chanel product that I did not like to this day (except perhaps their nail polish. The nail polishes have the most beautiful colours, but it doesn't apply as nice as some of the cheaper brands). The prices can be a bit expensive depending on what you want, but you definitely get your money's worth. I'll do a beauty product post in the future, but this one is about their lipsticks and glosses that I am so completely in Love with!


Chanel Aqualumiere Lipglosses

These lipglosses are simply wonderful! They come in a variety of stunning colours, they're not sticky and the colours go well with different skin tones, even the lighter colours, because the glosses aren't overly pigmented thanks to their high shine sheer concentrate, which is nice for a gloss (for pigmented colours I'll use a lipstick). Apply a couple of layers for a better show of the true colour. The applicator is a little brush that makes it easy to apply the gloss more precisely. Also the tube is very chic with it's black top and white letters.

65: Party Red, this is a perfect red. I use this for when I'm feeling sexy (which is pretty often..ha!)

78: Cherry Blossom, Stunning dark pink, fuchsia kind of colour. I use this for an evening out, because it adds a special touch with the light glitter/shimmer that it has.

69: Glass Quartz, ultimate nude lip colour. I use this during the day, all day. Basic and chic.

697: Canari, nude with a little glamour. I use this colour when I want to sexy up the nude lip. The gold shimmer does this perfectly. This is also my ultimate summer lipgloss.


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 

These pretty little things are between a lipstick and a lipgloss/balm. That's why they're called a hydrating sheer lipshine. I mentioned one of these in a previous post about products that I loved. And I still just cannot get enough of this product! It feels silky smooth on your lips and has a delicious creamy rose scent. This is definitely a must have for your make up collection! The colours in the picture above are 57: Aventure & 447: En Vogue.

Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick

This lipstick is stunning. My absolute favourite colour for winter. This lipstick is soft and hydrating on your lips, not overly pigmented, but just enough and has a lovely powder kind of scent. The container is also very chic. You push on the gold bottom and the lipstick comes out of the black container in it's elegant golden shell. This stays in my purse all through winter...and perhaps a little spring!



-Images by Shar Pherai-

1 comment: