Saturday, September 15, 2012

Photo diary

In my photo diary I'll take you through my life in pictures. So here's what I've been up to!


Been enjoying making my own cakepops....and enjoying eating them even more! :-)

Went to an Indian wedding, had lots of yummy things, enjoyed the beautiful decor and danced the night away while admiring the bollywood glam that was present.

Watched The Voice of Holland with my family and bestie while snacking on these delicious items. Think we got enough?
Still could not stop obsessing over this adorable panda ring! He's my new best friend <3

Admired my fruit bowl and wondered if I should try and paint a still life. Not because I paint well, but just because I want too ^_^

And some more cakepop loving with nail polish to match of course! Made these blue ones for my godson's first birthday!



What have you been up to?!


-Images by Shar Pherai-

2 comments:

  1. Sto passando per invitarti a conoscere mia Page : http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1 , sempre agiornata con tutto su le moda , make up , decorazione e tante altro..

    Nostro blog : http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    Bacii ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Nice to meet you.I really like your cakepop. It looks delicious.
    It's my grand new open online shop, I would like to invite you to join libra5.com and you will get a free leather bracelet!!!

    http://libra5.com/get-a-free-leather-bracelet-september-2012/

    LIBRA5 FREE Leather Bracelet Giveaway

    From now on, LIBRA5 is holding a FREE Leather Bracelet (Worth HK$88) Giveaway to everyone who has "like" our Facebook Page and Register at our online shop.

    How to JOIN?
    Please follow the 2 easy steps to get a free Genuine Leather Bracelet!!!

    1. "like" LIBRA5 Facebook Page
    2. Register at LIBRA5.com
    (please ensure you input all correct information, so we can send the bracelet to you through mail directly.)
    You will received a confirmation email after we have sent the gift.

    A Genuine Wrapped Leather Bracelet will be sent by random colours.

    So, do not hesitate! Act NOW! Act Fast!!!

    ReplyDelete